Dove Springs Advisory Board (left to right): Gabe Padilla, Liz Garcia, Mona Gonzales, Raymond Young, Ola Young, Phyllis Mendoza, Kris Beasley, George Morales
Having good parks in 78744:
- Improves general quality of life in our community
- Creates sense of pride and ownership among our residents
- Helps prevent crime and other dangerous behavior
- Provides gathering places that help build community
- Offers a space for physical exercise and activities
- Go to the park 2-3 times a week (walk or bike to the park, instead of driving!)
- Once a week, do a family day at the park
- Search for a free activity: www.AustinTexas.gov/department/parks-and-recreation (or call 512-974-6700)
- Get involved to see what you can do to improve our parks!
Pick one (or more) pledges and let us know!